No matter what your personal or professional goals are, expert life coaching can provide the empowerment you need to help you succeed.
The role of a life coach is to provide support and guidance to help you achieve the vision you have for yourself while keeping you accountable. Through active advice and motivation, you can achieve greater clarity on your current situation so you can create an appropriate plan to achieve specific goals in your personal or professional life.
At Zen Wellness Academy, we will be with you every step of the way. No matter what kind of dilemma you’re struggling with, they will be available to help you uncover the hidden obstacles that make you feel “stuck” and unable to move forward. Rest assured that you will find a trusted partner in Dr. Carla who will continually empower you through the ups and downs you may experience as you pursue your dream.
Life coaching and personal coaching are not therapy. Coaching sessions differ from traditional therapy sessions in several ways:
- Coaches offer active advice and energetic encouragement
- Coaching sessions focus more on the Here and Now, less on the past and family background
- Coaching sessions involve structured homework and concrete goal setting
- Coaching isn’t trying to “fix a problem” so much as maximize the client’s potential
- Coaching is positive, supportive and upbeat
- Coaching is often short-term, 3–6 sessions over 2–8 weeks.
Life coaching clients are often very well-adjusted, psychologically stable, and successful individuals who are typically looking to improve one or two specific areas of their lives. Some of the most common areas of focus for personal coaching are:
Business — Especially for executives, upper management or clients wanting to start a new business venture.